Hello 2017!


2016 you were a blur! As my boys get older the days just get busier, and I find things like blogging go by the wayside. (Hello...7 posts for the year in 2016!)

I still like having this home to share my pages and creative endevors so I am giving this a go again :D Sharing pages weekly with my Make a page Monday posts, updating pages with year long & monthly projects as they come together, and sharing more of my little shop! I am determined to make 2017 a more creative one!!  Cheers to new beginnings and resolutions to be the best we can be for 2017!!

To wrap up 2016 I created my annual year in review layout:


To put the layout together, I used my year in review template (available here in my etsy shop) as well as a few different patterned papers by Little Lamm & Co.



https://www.etsy.com/listing/229477457/year-in-review-template?ref=shop_home_active_1

I have been doing this project yearly for over 10 years now! It is so awesome to look back at all of the memories from each and every year. It is truly amazing how fast time goes and children grow up before your eyes...












You can read more about each year in review layout here: 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 and 2008-2004 where I share how I went about creating this layout as a paper scrapper :)

Comments

Popular Posts